Sunday, January 24, 2010

A non-review review: "Sherlock Homles"


Mix crime, mystery, suspense and drama. What do you get... Robert Downey Jr.

Downey Jr plays the star role in the new movie "Sherlock Holmes." Alongside Jude Law as his faithful sidekick Dr. John Watson. Directed by Guy Ritchie.

They solve mysteries together and you get to see inside the mind of Holmes as he pieces together a crime with pure brilliance.

That's what I am expecting since I have yet to see the movie. Nor have i read any of the books. I all I knew about "Sherlock Holmes" since I was little was he could solve any mystery while he wore a goofy hat with a front and back bill and used his magnified glass to search for clues.

I am going into this movie very opened minded, as I have only seen the commercials and so far I am pretty excited. I am not to familiar with the cast so I have no expectations on what to expect from this film.

Who: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, and Mark Strong.
What: "Sherlock Holmes" the movie
When: Showing now in theatres. Movie based in late nineteenth century.
Where: Based in London, England.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigh-on unforgivable. An all-fumbling, all-bumbling, all-trundling crock of crud, that's not so much Snatch in a Deerstalker as bum on a flagpole.

    ReplyDelete